Your right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reasons. The period of revocation is 14 days from the day
- on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the last item(s) of goods, provided your order is comprised of one or more items that are delivered at the same time;
- on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the last item(s) of goods, provided your order is comprised of one or more items that are delivered separate;
- on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the last partial delivery or the last item of goods, provided your order is comprised two or more partial deliveries or separate items;
- on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the first item of goods within a regular delivery of goods during a predetermined course of time (subscription), provided your order is comprised of this type of a regular delivery of items.
You may complete and submit your notice of revocation online through the revocation form on our website (http://highfeels.com/return). If you submit your notice of revocation online, we will send you a confirmation of receipt by e-mail without undue delay.
You are not required to use this revocation form. You can also notify us of your decision to revoke the contract by sending us a letter by post or an e-mail.
You will be deemed to have complied with the revocation period if you send your notice of revocation before such period expires.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are required to refund all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (except any additional costs incurred as a result of you choosing a delivery method other than the lowest-cost standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at least within 14 days from the day on which we received your notice of revocation of this contract.
Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. We will not charge you any fees for the refund.
We may hold off completing your refund until we have received the item(s) back, or you have supplied us with proof that you have returned the item(s), whichever occurs earlier.
You are obliged to return or hand over every/all item(s) to us without undue delay, but at least within 14 days from the day on which you gave us your notice of revocation of this contract. The above requirement is deemed satisfied if you return the items before expiry of the 14-day period.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s) (transportable and non-transportable packaged goods).
You are only obliged to cover any depreciation in the value of the item(s) if the depreciation is attributable to your improper handling of the item(s) when examining its condition, properties and function.
A right of revocation does not apply for contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not pre-fabricated and the production of which is governed by an individual choice of or decision by the consumer, or that are clearly tailored to personal needs of the consumer,
Your right of revocation ends immediately when
- you remove any hygiene seals from any item that was delivered with a hygiene seal. All hygiene seals must be intact when returning the item(s).
Sample Revocation FormIf you want to revoke the contract, then optionally fill out this form and register your return via our return form.
- I hereby revoke my contract for the purchase of the following goods:
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*):
- Name of the consumer (s):
- Address of the consumer (s):
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if notified on paper):
(*) Delete as appropriate.